Thursday, December 30, 2010

Apron Week Preview

I am so thrilled about this up coming week and a chance to share Apron Week with you lovely readers
Please grab a button to the right if you get a chance ;) I have five apron's that I will be sharing with you (six if someone wouldn't mind sending me a photo of a "smoacked" apron which has been requested but I haven't been able to find an example of). I wanted to show you the inpiration for the five so you can check them out and get those cerative juices flowing! Also if this gives you the hankering to just buy an apron there are links to all the aprons shown below. AND as an added bonus Anthropologie is having a sale on several of their aprons including the one I own and love which can be found HERE. Speaking of Anthropolige I will be showing how to make the much requested

The classic/ standard halter apron. You can go soooo many directions with this and according to Shabby Apple can be worn when you are super preggers :)
The super flouncy and oh so feminine retro flouncy half apron

The ever elegant high waisted and box pleated half apron inspired by Automic Aprons on Etsy.

The pillowcase dress apron (which I think is SUPER cute) inspired by Sugar Pie Chic Aprons

To kick it all off I will be sharing an apron of my own design that is inspired by the glam of New Years (think lots of lace ha!) Please leave a comment if there is anything else you would like to see OR if you can find me a smocked apron to knockoff. Get ready to be glamourous in the kitchen!







4 comments:

  1. I am new to your blog, and I am very excited about the aprons. I love aprons! Thank you for taking the time to teach us how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typed "smocked apron" into google images and smock apron came up. There were lots of pictures of different aprons that looked like smocks although the styles varied a lot. I don't know if that is what they are referring to. Looking forward to see how you make all the aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the same thing and I think (Maybe, maybe I am totally wrong) but the request is for an apron that is smocked, not an apron that looks like a smock... but I could TOTALLY be wrong ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just did an apron make-over of my own. I LOVE anthropologies' ruffled apron and decided to alter it from a waist apron to a full apron. I'm excited to see your aprons!
    http://shannonsews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...