Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Santa letter templates

This weekend we are writing our letters to Santa! I didn't want to do it on plain 'ole white paper so I made some fun Christmasy pages in photoshop. I thought some of you might be doing the same thing this weekend and maybe like to use them. You will need to change your page margins to zero so that it prints correctly. There are five to choose from:
Letter 1
letter1proof
Letter 2
letter2proof
Letter 3
letter3proof
Letter 4
letter4proof
Letter 5
letter5proof
You can download them HERE. I also made an address label for  your envelope in case you need it:
addresslabel
They aren't perfect but I don't think Santa will mind wink wink.

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! Is it too late to download???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I don't see the link. Can you update it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, doing them this weekend. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These letter templates are very cute. Thank you so much for sharing this post!
    Letter Templates

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...