Sunday, January 30, 2011

still no internet

WE STILL HAVE NO INTERNET AT OUR HOUSE. I AM TOTALLY DOING THIS POST ON THE HUBBYS PHONE HA! I AM TRYIING TO BE POSITIVE AND REMIND MYSELF THAT IT COULD BE WAY WORSE, I COULD BE A DIPLOMATE IN EGYPT RIGHT NOW. (HOPE YOU ARE SAFE MORGAN!) AND THE GREAT NEWS IS THAT THHE 3 G COVERAGE THAT ONLY STARTED A MONTH AGO IN TIMOR WORKS! WHICH IS GREAT BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ONLY ON MY THE TINY PHONE SCREEN I GOT TO SEE THE AMAZUNG ENTRIES FOR THIS WEEKS PROJECT RUN AND PLAY!! THEY ARE AMAZING! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO A LINK ON THIS PHONE BUT HOP ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT! HOPEFULY SOON I CAN POST MINE HERE. I ALSO HAVE THE COUTURE CUTIE TUTORIAL READY TO GO AND WITH IT A GIVEAWAY OF A COUTURE CUTIE DRESS. FINGERS CROSSED THE IT GUYS CAN WORK SOME MAGIC CHEERS! KELLY PS SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS..... NO IDEA HOW TO CHANGE THAT ON THE PHONE HA!

5 comments:

  1. You're awesome for taking the time to post via phone. Good luck on acquiring Internet ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better. You have my vote and you are my favorite blogger ever. :) Hope everything gets fixed soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor dear! You are a real trooper. I absolutely love the dress! Already cast my vote for ya. Hang in there.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I just saw the all caps and thought you were really ticked off about your internet problem:) JK! I'm sure we all can understand! Thanks for offering your creativity for us all - am currently working on a Bali break shirt for my daughter:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...