Monday, June 9, 2014

first floral crown

Last week I thought I would “give” myself the week off from sewing. Ironically I ended up doing tons of sewing. All things I had been wanting to get to so badly while Project Sewn was going but just didn’t have the time. We are doing pictures today so hopefully I will be able to share super soon. This morning though I went to bed and woke up grumpy. I am generally not a grumpy person and I actively get frustrated with myself when I am grumpy. In an attempt to de-grumpify myself we planned a fun family outing only to be thwarted by an even grumpier then me toddler. She was so so tired and we new that taking her on a long metro ride was just begging for a massive public meltdown. So instead . . . 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...