Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Monets Garden: Project Sewn Round 2

This round was really tricky for me. I am a HUGE fan of flowers and even floral print, but I have never ever even purchased myself something floral print let alone made something. My mind always does battle with sizes of prints, colors and cuts. So, when I saw that this weeks theme was flower power I sort of panicked. Luckily I had a wonderful friend visiting who calmed me down and reassured me when I finally did make a decision (I wish we could all have a friend like that around all the time!). I decided to base my look on one of my favorite places in France, Monet’s Garden.

More pictures here:

http://www.sewinginnomansland.com/2014/05/13/monets-garden-project-sewn-round-2/





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...