Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TADDAHHHH!

Here it is folks! The BIG news! After lots and lots and lots of work Sewing In No Mans Land now has a .com!!!! I am so excited about the new site!  I hope you will take the time to jump on over HERE or go to sewinginnomansland.com/blog/ and check it out. There are some fun announcements and fingers crossed a fun new layout. I will post a copycat post here for the next bit just to ease people into it. My hubby is concerned that readership is going to drop like a rock ha!! I would like to prevent that hence the easing into it. Thanks for all the support!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the switch!

    Kim @ Camisoles and Cammies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new site! I'm having a little trouble reading what is written in yellow but it could just be me.... it looks really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I was missing your posts.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I'm pretty sure there's a way to automatically redirect this blog so it takes readers to the new one. I'm not quite sure how, but I bet google knows:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...